Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
You know deep down you wanna ride a Ruck too... You've just got that sportbike rider douchey pride thing going on and don't wanna admit it :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

One day his motorcycle balls will grow to full size and he too will admit wanting a ruck :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Hahaha lets see here.
Pros of the ruck:
-Unimaginably super fucking incredible gas mileage
-Easeness of whooping a sportsbike's ass in a race around a parking lot.
Cons:
-No balls
-Everything else
-Grandma like features on the owner riding it

Give me my 750 hahahaha.

R13

The other asshole
You'd ride the shit out of a ruck if me and 94rs rolled up outside your house on some :lol:

I'm 6'4" I would look super stupid on one but that's the point :rolf:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
If you had one for me to ride. Hell yeah I'd ride it. I'd feel more manly with the three of us riding together hahaha.

But really, a max speed of like 40 down a hill is pretty damn annoying. I haven't rode one, but my buddy rode his next to my bike and I tried slowing down to keep back with him.

It. Was. So. Fucking. Hard. I just kept doing those blast off slow down things :lmao:

Don't let me offend you 94rs btw, I'm just making jokes that are being handed to me :lol:.

94RS

No fucks given.
Not easily offended. :lol:

But the GET motors on Rucks (real ones) are pretty gutless even with BBK's, I outran a few on the ahitty Chinese 50 of mine. I think the fastest one I've seen did around 60. A Ruck with a GY6 though is totally different, those can hold 60-70 with just derestriction.

The few 250-400 swapped ones I've seen pull pretty damn hard.

94RS

No fucks given.
I thought working on the Ruck was a pain in the ass... The C70 is much worse :lol: The damn brake shoes were still the original ones from 1981... They had the old "HM" logo on them. :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

I have a couple pics to post in here later, There was only one bike at the meet but it was very drool worthy for the super sport lovers.