Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
So I think I may have to get The Ruck Shop to make me a custom front brake cable. The OEM cable isn't doing shit since I have shorty levers.

94RS

No fucks given.
It fits, just barely. I had to cut down a barrel adjuster in order for the cable to not slip inside the lever. The end that sits in the hub, there's no slack to be pulled for the brake to work. So basically it's just sitting there.

94RS

No fucks given.
Because I had to pull the inner cable out far enough to reach the lever mount, it looks like this:

It's supposed to look like this:

R13

The other asshole
I see, Hmm... I usually just fuck with s*** like that until it works or I go get one that will :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I spent a good 3 hours yesterday f***ing with this one. I'm over it. The s***ty part is, it's the OEM cable for this bike :lol:

The guy that owns TRS makes custom cables for lowered/stretched Rucks, I don't see why he couldn't make one for a Cub :what:

94RS

No fucks given.
So my dad reminded me of the blue dot he had on the KZ400, and I wanna do it because it will fit with the retro/rat theme.... But I don't think my taillight is big enough to put on in there.

In case nobody knows wtf I'm talking about :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
How it was explained to me.... Pretty much when you hit the brakes, it gives your taillight the appearance of being brighter than it is.

The reason I want it is because it gives a pretty awesome purple glow to the light.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I think I've seen those, Cool.

I wonder if they're legal now though

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
Don't think they've ever been legal. Cops just never really gave a shit. They were on my dads KZ when he had it and his buddy that has the Z1R still has it on his bike.

I thought it'd look good with the direction I wanna take the C70 :what: