Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
O.O Do want.... Though I'd like to see a real trailer of the game. Hope they do an updated version of the Rusty Cage video from the first one too, at least with a newer Soundgarden song... I can't hear that damn song without thinking of Road Rash....

R13

The other asshole
I've done it to a dirtbike, Didn't work so well, It just peeled off in like 2 days, I would just paint it or powder coat, I had mine powder coated on my cbr.

94RS

No fucks given.
O.O Dat 'Busa.... Only one I've ever seen that isn't bro'd out.

Speaking of plastidip, I've been thinking of dipping my wheels white lately. Thoughts?

R13

The other asshole
I'm not gonna tell you to sub this channel, Because I'm not gonna tell you what to do, But I will post this video and if you watch it.. maybe even like it, You might find yourself subscribing, Not because I said anything, Not because of the video itself but the quality of the video, Now you might find yourself wondering what the f*** I'm talking about, Let me be the first to say... I haven't got a f***ing clue.

[YOUTUBE="Superretards"]nR9RgaAPwS0[/YOUTUBE]

Link for Tapatalk users: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR9RgaAPwS0

OneFastGSR

Just got back from meetin up with dude, He didn't have the cash on him he was just looking at it. He wants it and he said he's going to call me tomorrow morning at 10 and bring cash for it.

94RS

No fucks given.
The boso bike in the ricer thread reminded me about this:

Not a Harley fan, but if a Sportster popped up cheap enough one day... I might have to consider it.

(My dad's buddy was over earlier with his '91 Sportster. Lead me to think about a Sporty cafe racer.)

R13

The other asshole
Well... You know me, I'm a Dirtbike/Hypermoto guy but 2 weeks before I was offered my teg the same company said they had one of these I could have got for cheap, I was like "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT BEFORE IT WAS GONE?!?!?" They said they thought they did -_____________-

94RS

No fucks given.
You coulda got an Iron for cheap? Gotta love not knowing things..... You probably could have turned around and made a pretty decent profit on the bike, too.

R13

The other asshole
f*** yeah, I probably could've got it for about $600-800, Probably would've rode it for a few weeks then turned a profit, I was so pissed off, They said "I asked you and you said no" I replied "You weren't talking to me then..."