Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Dicks... That's just like things on CL that are a good deal that you can't pass, so you click on the ad and they edit it to say it's sold at the bottom. Just delete the f***ing ad.

R13

The other asshole
Yep, Reminds me, There was an absolutely mint 06 rm250 for $1500, FMF gold series fatty, FMF shorty silencer, brand new graphics, Barely ridden, on cl the day I sold the xr, Texted with intentions to pick it up... Sold a month ago.

94RS

No fucks given.
I hate that s***. My dad's been looking for a bike recently. All the ones with low mileage that he would like... "Hasn't been started in a year and a half/two years, so the carbs will need cleaning, maybe some more problems." or "the engine is probably seized from, but it turns over"

Hell, even in January I found a rare, modded Sachs moped for $90. Dude was about 150 miles away, said he'd hold it for me til the weekend since I was so far away, and then emails me the next day saying he sold it.

R13

The other asshole
Was just reminded of that one guy, "But you'll have to throw in $500 on top of it" Remember that ? haha.

94RS

No fucks given.
I wanna say yes, but I also have a shitty memory, so I'm probably thinking of something else :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The guy with the 08 ktm 250sx, Broken clutch basket, Never rebuilt (Ready for a rebuild) Wanting to trade but only if I throw in $500 purely because the XR was an 01, Never mind the the fact the everyone knows XR's are indestructible. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh yeah, now I remember. Guy was an idiot. That's another reason I don't exactly care for 2t's. Gotta rebuild them to often.

R13

The other asshole
I can't stand the 2 stroke fanboys, I like how lightweight they are but the traction & power delivery 4 strokes have is enough to outweigh the extra weight, Damn honda for the exploding clutch issue, I'd still have my 450r if not for that but the repairs would've cost more than buying another bike, Oh well.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
"Exploding clutch issue" lol. Just say it so casually.But speaking of the 2t vs 4t thing, I've heard nothing but bad about the clone Honda motor that's in my scoot, yet it's been nothing but reliable. I've beat the s*** out of it, riding at WOT since the day I bought it and it's never gave an issue.

I've yet to re-jet since I put the LeoVince pipe on (in November or December) and it still hasn't given a single problem. Though I do need an oil change, it's been a while since the last one :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
A hard break in is always the best, Lot's of knock crf50 pitbikes have decent engines, I guess as long as they don't botch the machine work all it is in the end is still a honda engine, And everyone knows you can't kill a Honda!

R13

The other asshole
Never stopped :mrgreen:

Officially started the tear down, Don't know if I'm really gonna fix it this time, It's highly unlikely but we'll see.

Subframe already painted phoenix yellow.

Last edited: