Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Or you can just be like me and run without a speedometer, that way when asked "do you know how fast you were going?" You can honestly say you have no idea :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
You get away with that because the cops are surprised you can even break the speed limit. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Most people I work with thought it only did like 30, they always look confused when I tell them around 70 :lol:

The legshield helps to fool everyone though. Another reason I'm keeping it :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah, that one. I was semi-tucked :lol:. It was either that or eat the shield of my helmet :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
My rear brake snapped at the top... Not a fun time.

Speaking of which, I ordered all new brake parts over the weekend. Should hopefully be here by the end of the week.

94RS

No fucks given.
It does, I did nearly 200 miles the day it snapped and have still been riding it to work with just the (nearly useless) front brake :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I strangely miss the days when I actually seemed like a knew about bikes, When OneFast posted s*** tons of stuff in here of his bike, My poor ass is never gonna have a bike again if I can't get the camaro out to take ad pics of it and fix the fagstang, Fucking snow...

I vote He fixes the fireblade, He loves those bikes, He should fix it and have a sweet blade that he can post and brag about.

I say this partially because I get to have my bike satisfaction through him posting progress and because this thread is dead as shit, I ruined it starting and bailing on the YZ and not having bought a f***ing RC already. :lol:

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Is the Camaro stuck inside, on stands or something?

I'm thinking about buying that Akrapovic exhaust. Found it cheapest for $480. I'd have to get a flash tune as well so it would be a pretty penny, but I don't think I want something quite as loud as a two bros exhaust and this one is obviously recommended.

I think a flash tune is like $60 to $80?

R13

The other asshole
Camaro is in my garage in front of the black mustang, Both heavy rwd's plus my driveway is very steep, Steepest point is 38-45 degrees, There's more snow and ice on my driveway than can be cleared on top of it being below freezing every day for the last week and it's supposed to snow again tonight/tomorrow so they're both stuck in there until it stops this nonsense.

My teg is stuck too because of that f***ing useless f-150 behind it. :cussing:

R13

The other asshole
Only one I have is my GT which is 25 miles away, Rest of the s*** belongs to my family. :lol: