Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OneFastGSR

Yeah, I could buy a salvage title frame or no title cheap, Clean title frames go for $1500-2000. mines clean title, That means buy a $500 frame, Still have the vins from my clean title,... Makes sense to me, I'd rather not have a worthless salvage title bike. Never bought a salvage title car or bike and never will

OneFastGSR

Lmao, Hacked to hell... There's factory welds all over the frame, If it was cut at the welds, and rewelded from a professional welder, perhaps my friend at T1 race development, It'd look like it was factory.. Nobody would ever know it was even cut and welded. I have a friend that literally cut a civic hatchback in half and welded 2 car frames together. He sold it but it's been driving around the area for years... noone can even tell or probably even knows that was done.

94RS

No fucks given.
Your argument of not being hacked to hell is a story of two cars cut in half and welded together... :roll:

R13

The other asshole
Factory welds can be broken and no welder can match factory quality, It's not safe.

You'd be better off if you could put your vin plate on the other frame without making it look like it's been tampered with, which is possible.

R13

The other asshole
I could've gotten you one for about $600 last year. :lol:

Those chrome mirrors though

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah... Those are pretty fucking ugly :lol:

I don't really need another bike though. I still have to build that Lifan Tomos and get the visuals of the C70 done. But if the big wheel KX80 on CL goes cheap enough, I may have to grab it.

Hopefully the ruck will be gone soon, I've got two people possibly interested. I'm selling it cheap enough...

R13

The other asshole
Brrrrrrrrrr-brrrrrrrrrr-brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

[YOUTUBE="RC51 @ Laguna Seca"]_RlxqC4cQJE[/YOUTUBE]

phatintegra

Banned
I think I'm almost ready for another bike. Have not been on a bike for 16+ years since my accident. My mind is set on a Agusta F4RR.