Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
What kind of retard doesn't run a wheelie bar on a drag bike... Even the rednecks at Harley aren't that dumb.

94RS

No fucks given.
I can't decide whether I want to start on the Tomos or keep buying shit for my Integra...

94RS

No fucks given.
The one you paid under $400 for? Poor you... Just think of what I bought my turd for, and I've put at least that much in it. And it's still a stock automatic :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
If I ever get my hands on another bike some of you fuckers are gonna learn what being a rider is all about.

I swear since me and Ty have stopped keeping this thread on the front page I've heard some gay shit about riding and what "real bikes" are...

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
If I ever get my hands on another bike some of you fuckers are gonna learn what being a rider is all about.

I swear since me and Ty have stopped keeping this thread on the front page I've heard some gay shit about riding and what "real bikes" are...

Y'all gunna learn today! :mrgreen:

Being a real rider is either tracking your sport bike or cruising cross country on your duel sport or cruiser, imo.

Whose been talking shit about bikes? Lol

R13

The other asshole
Being a real rider is either tracking your sport bike or cruising cross country on your duel sport or cruiser

Not even close.

And have fun riding across the country on a dirt bike with with signal lights and a tag plate. You'll be lucky if you don't blow it all to hell riding 75+mph for hours on end. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Not even close.

This.

The type of bike you own doesn't constitute you as a "real rider." It's the passion and respect for the two wheeled world as a whole. Displacement, physical size, make, model... None of that shit matters unless you're one of those elitist fags.

Take for example someone that drops 40k on a Harley only to take it out of the garage once a month or to go to Sturgis/Bike Week, yet shits on "rice rockets" or "shitty little scooters" daily... This person is trying to fit in.

The other end of it... Someone buys a 40+ year old Puch Maxi

Then turns it into a kitted 60-70mph cafe ped

Guaranteed that guy will have way more passion about his moped than someone with a $70k bagger that only brings it out of the garage to try to win trophies.

Just as the Ruckus crew builds their bikes. They know every nut and bolt on their scoots and at the end of the day, the owners are actually out there riding them instead of them sitting around looking pretty in the corner of the garage... Like many other bikes.

Sure, with the money that's invested in them, they could have bought a MUCH faster bike, but when it comes down to it, they would just have another off the shelf bike.

While you may not like our choice in owning/building scooters, you at least have to respect the dedication and custom work put in them... Which is what any "real rider" would do.

/rant

R13

The other asshole
The type of bike you own doesn't constitute you as a "real rider." It's the passion and respect for the two wheeled world as a whole. Displacement, physical size, make, model... None of that shit matters unless you're one of those elitist fags.

Couldn't have said it better.

A real rider uses their bike for whatever the f*** they want as well.

If I feel like going to work while my bike still has slicks and race fairings, fuck it, I'm going to work on it.

If I'm out and about and I see an interesting dirt road you bet your ass I'm going down it. :lol:

It may be taking my ass 1000 years to get one but when I get an rc51 as soon as I have the money for a months worth of food, gas and hotels I'm going to the west coast to scout out new places to live so I can get the fuck out of tenneshit and live somewhere where everyone's father in law isn't their grandfather.

I ride because It's my passion. It's an endless competition to be the best. I can always go faster, be more precise. Any time, any where, every situation is a lesson.
Always new bikes to ride. New tracks to ride.
My bike and I both can always be better.

Everyone has their reasons for riding, but a lot of people get lost in their inflated ego and lose their passion.