Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
It's not really rubber, it's like silicone hose or something similar. The shit is hard compared to rubber :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Most bikes do have that hard ass rubber/silicone thing, it's pretty much so you don't get a vacuum leak between the carb/throttle body and the head port.

Gaskets don't last very long; maybe a few years, hence the reason they don't use them that often.

But that thing looks like one of those flexible sewer pipe couplings from Home Depot :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Right, so this thing is burning rich as fuck on one cylinder and lean on the other...

The lean side being the same side that the cracked exhaust is on. I'm thinking this may be my problem? :what:

94RS

No fucks given.
Air is coming in the crack in the manifold, therefore the lean condition?
My 1.5 cents because recession.

:lol: Yup, that's what I thought. Just wanted a second opinion on it instead of kirts non-helpful ass...

One of these is gonna come tomorrow. :thumbup:

R13

The other asshole
instead of kirts non-helpful ass...

Don't ya mean unhelpful? :lol:

Honestly, ever since my htc with the flip-out keyboard died I fucking hate typing shit, my hands are too damn big for this touchscreen shit.

I could type up a complete how-to on building a bike from scratch with technical specs and everything in 5 minutes on my old phone, but not this fucker. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Don't ya mean unhelpful? :lol:
Nope. If that's what I meant, I would've said it. But I made it sound just as dumb as your last post on purpose :mrgreen:

Honestly, ever since my htc with the flip-out keyboard died I fucking hate typing shit, my hands are too damn big for this touchscreen shit.

I could type up a complete how-to on building a bike from scratch with technical specs and everything in 5 minutes on my old phone, but not this fucker. :lol:

I know that problem... To this day, I still miss using my old phone from 4-5 years ago. Wasn't a smartphone, but I could text all day on that fucker without having to look at it and still have no fuck ups or autocorrect taking over...

Don't you have an iPhone though? Why not just get a keyboard case...

R13

The other asshole
I have seriously thought about it, all the reviews are shit on them though...

Still worth buying one to try it I suppose.

R13

The other asshole
I don't have PayPal anymore :lol:

Most eBay sellers have a storefront on Amazon though :mrgreen: