Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Yeah, but paypal requires two accounts last time I checked and I'm too fucking lazy for that. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I want to be able to just buy things at will though without having to do the transfer thing that takes a few days and that requires me to add my card and like my checking account or something.

I'll probably set it up soon, I just haven't needed it yet.

94RS

No fucks given.
The only transfer thing I know of is if someone sends you money and you want it in your bank account, then you need to add it. But as far as buying shit, I've only ever used my card :what:

R13

The other asshole
yeah they make me do a transfer thing that takes like 5 week days before I have any available funds, and I can also transfer anything I have in my paypal account to my bank account.

OneFastGSR

Been wanting a dirtbike again but is a 97 model to old? This guy's asking $950 and figure he'd take 750 which seems like a deal for a good running decent looking dirtbike.. Claims 97 model yz 125, low hours, runs good, good tires, good chain/sprockets, no issues. Only decent dirtbike I seen cheap enough I could buy lol

R13

The other asshole
That's clean as fuck, but it's probably best to stay away from the older yz 125's like that, you can only get bottom end parts from the dealership and they're crazy expensive, and yz125's eat bottom ends so you would probably end up needing one in no time.

I'd ask him if he knows how many hours are on the bottom end/crankshaft, if it's under 50 hours you should be fine but if it's closer to 120-200 hours it's a ticking time bomb, that's how the guy who owned my yz killed it.

94RS

No fucks given.
And here we see the cause of my exhaust leak...

There's supposed to be a cross pipe where that bolt is.

94RS

No fucks given.
The other side was worse. The hole looks like they just filled it with JB Weld and put a hose clamp over it.

94RS

No fucks given.
Let's see if kirt can figure out wtf this abomination used to be without googling it...

R13

The other asshole
I know that clutch cover when I see it, swingarm too.

That gloss black frame looks nasty as hell.

Also that windshield is borderline useless. Seat f***ing sucks too. :lol: