Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
But what's more useful? A slow running bike, or a blown up garage decoration? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'll take garage decorations over a running turd.

Then again, your garage looks like an abandoned storage locker...

94RS

No fucks given.
Speaking of garage decorations, it looks like Blackie took home two more at WinterFest yesterday.

R13

The other asshole
I've told my parents a million times when I get ready to buy the RC I'm tossing a ton of their shit that's down there to make room and they think I'm joking, we'll see how they feel when a bunch of shit disappears. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
How many years has it been since you first told them that? I'm sure they're not worried :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I told them that 7 months ago when I had to throw some shit out to make space for the GT.

Step-dad was all for it, but my mom said if anything important disappears she's killing us both. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
New headlight/bucket and brackets from DCC :mrgreen:

Also have LEDs for the gauges and a DDM 5000K hi/low kit coming.

I'm still debating whether or not I should drop the money on lower rear shocks, the seat I want and new gaiters.

94RS

No fucks given.
One of the places I pickup/deliver to at work does electropolishing, so I'm gonna be dropping these fuckers off tomorrow to see if they can do anything with them.

And I also picked up some paint for the new engine, so when it comes in I'm gonna try to match the look of the Bonneville's engine.

R13

The other asshole
Nice price.

Still broke though :rolf:

I'm not a huge fan of the Nicky edition for myself personally anyway, mine at some point will be painted/color changed to black which looks shitty with a silver frame, plus it'd be kinda stupid to ruin a Nicky when I could just buy a normal one with the black frame and all.

R13

The other asshole
I was literally about to post that one :rolf:

Badass... but I'm still a broke ass bitch. :lol: