Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
R&D...

All I see is a shitty oldschool tube frame, some shiny parts, and some off-brand (probably chinese) coilover/shocks. :lol:

People like to complain about sportbikes being uncomfortable, who the fuck wants to ride that fucking turd? I feel like sitting my ass in a wood chipper would be more comfortable. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
R&D...

All I see is a s***ty oldschool tube frame, some shiny parts, and some off-brand (probably chinese) coilover/shocks. :lol:

People like to complain about sportbikes being uncomfortable, who the f*** wants to ride that f***ing turd? I feel like sitting my ass in a wood chipper would be more comfortable. :rolf:
And that's just the cafe style one... The other one they make (only 8k :lol: ) looks like a s***ty imitation of an early 1900s board track racer

Actual board track Indian.

R13

The other asshole
All I see is a cheap ass overpriced hipster version of an old timey piece of shit :lol:

"This is the best thing to happen to the industry since EBR got its balls back" yaok butthurt mcfuckboy :rolf: sounds like he needs to hop back on his plastic big wheel, go home, and play with his yu gi oh collection. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
Nah, he's right... A bunch of hipsters in a shed building overpriced bicycles is a fair comparison with Erik Buell and his 35+ years of racing, designing and engineering. :roll:

R13

The other asshole
Watch out, their next creation will be a full blown moped, complete with 35hp of fury! :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You're assuming that those bicycles are going to sell well enough for them to actually make another product :lol:

But 35hp would make an insane moped... Those 250 bicycles only have 13hp, while the 88-07 Ninja 250s had like 28hp.

SoundEfx

You lucky bastard.
When it warms up and the sun is out, we rejoice like one of those snake handling church people.....lol

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol: I must have missed that post yesterday... Yeah, it stays hot here. It's like low 80s today, but it's been hotter lately

R13

The other asshole
As long as I have a bike I don't give a shit what the temperature is, the bike will keep you warm.

94RS

No fucks given.
Ride a Buell... Whether you have a right side scoop or not, it's a rolling heater due to that fucking rear cylinder.

94RS

No fucks given.
Here ya go, kird.

If I were to have a mixed up buell it would be a lightning with a firebolt tail. :lol:

I was looking for tips on how to restore the plastics on mine and came across that fucker. Doesn't look bad.

R13

The other asshole
Gold or black fork tubes, red, yellow, or maybe blue wheels, and a black swingarm and she's perfect :mrgreen: