Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Having multiple vehicles is a pain in the ass. Getting up every day and having to choose which one you're taking only to get halfway down the road and wish you'd picked a different one. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Cars/trucks maybe... Bikes are easy.

Do I wanna fit in with the scooter fags for a change? Take C70.

Do I not wanna drag ass to get to 60? Take Buell.

Do I wanna creep people out? Take rapewagon

The Integra and KZ aren't going very far :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I feel like a creep sometimes in the mustang :lol: dunno why, it just gives that feel. I guess it's the red with tan interior scheme.

The truck is my "I don't wanna drag ass" vehicle :rolf: the triton intake and cams gives the 4.6 a shit load more bottom end

Plus the truck has 3.55 gears instead of the shitty 3.23's the mustang currently has...

But I can't make all the noise going under bridges or heel-toe downshifting at traffic lights in the truck :lol:

But if I had an R1 with Coffman exhaust I'd have my obnoxious ass vehicle and a go fast vehicle in one package. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
Well... The Buell started making a loud tapping noise last night.

I should probably just give up things with engines, they never seem to work out for me :rolf:

pinkley

b@115D33p

I should probably just give up things with engines, they never seem to work out for me :rolf:
When in doubt, throttle out! :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

SoundEfx

Having multiple vehicles is a pain in the ass. Getting up every day and having to choose which one you're taking only to get halfway down the road and wish you'd picked a different one. :lol:
That is why you suppose to decide the night before...lol

The weather here dictates my decision.
Is it going to rain (99% of the time yes) : Car it is.
Is it Fri or Sat : RWD it is
Am I pissed : Boosted RWD it is
Is it Mon and I don't want to reach to work in a hurry : Teg.......lol.....lol

R13

The other asshole

It's a Harley engine, whatever it is you can probably take the engine apart and fix it in a couple of hours :lol:

Is it non-stop as soon as you start it or does it come and go?

94RS

No fucks given.
Non-stop.

Oil light came on real dim, but I didn't lose any power. As soon as the light went away, the tapping started.

I let it sit for about an hour to cool then started it, tapping sound is still there.

It sounds like lifter tick, but idk shit about pushrod v-twins, so I don't even know where to begin with this one.

pinkley

b@115D33p
Non-stop.

Oil light came on real dim, but I didn't lose any power. As soon as the light went away, the tapping started.

I let it sit for about an hour to cool then started it, tapping sound is still there.

It sounds like lifter tick, but idk shit about pushrod v-twins, so I don't even know where to begin with this one.
This would be a good place to start

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
Shouldn't be too hard to find, just look for things that would cause oil pressure loss.

Change/drain the oil and run a magnet through it, make sure there's no metal in it.