Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Real shame that never got completed... could've been up there in the big leagues with the RC back in the day.

Took those s***ty ebay mirrors off and added bar end mirrors and flushmount signals to my list, don't like the way regular mirrors look on this bike.

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
It fits the xb, and the zx10, but not the fat headed f4 :lol:

My issue is... how the fuck am I gonna mount a bar end mirror when I've got lever guards going on that mount like bar ends?

I'm thinking about getting one of those bendy bicycle mirrors and one of those squeezy clown horns to piss people off with it :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Those are kinda fugly tbh :lol:

State law says I only need one on the left side so if I can get a round clamp-on I can probably put it on the end of the grip since I keep my hands up around the controls.

R13

The other asshole
Ohh you know... just riding a sportbike... wearing casual supermoto gear :rolf:

Coolant's boiling, heard it when I got back and cut it off, bike is staying around the right temp, but I'm guessing it's just got straight water in it :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Refer to the ugly ass, Suzuki bodywork disguised, black XB prototype above... Harley can go fuck themselves for taking that away :lol:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Water cooling isn't much better, especially when the fan kicks on at a light and starts roasting your ass with radiator heat. :lol: