Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
The f4 is kinda ugly, but that fucker is way uglier :rolf:

In other news I just out of random curiosity found 2 eBay sellers selling complete wiseco 94-96 yz125 rebuild/crank/piston kits for $350-$400

I wish I wasn't fucking broke, or at the very least I hope I can still get my hands on those when I'm not. I've looked for a fucking crank kit for that thing for ages and I finally found them.

94RS

No fucks given.
Save it for later... There can't be that many people looking to rebuild 20 year old YZ's :lol:

R13

The other asshole
They seem to be new kits, each seller has a few of them.

Maybe if nothing else I can contact wiseco when I have the money and they can get me one.

Then I'll have 2 old ratty fucking bikes :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I wouldn't call the fagstang or the Buell ratty... Just somewhat old :lol: Hell, I keep throwing money at the Buell to make sure that it isn't ratty :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I gave up trying to keep the mustang clean so it's slowly turning ratty :lol:

Once the funds are flowing I'll de-rat the f4, at some point I might even disassemble it and ship the frame to you to be powercoated since it's currently the rattle can special.

Also might do a 600rr swingarm conversion, I've seen quite a few people do it for relatively cheap.

R13

The other asshole
How much do you think it would cost to get my rear pegs powder coated matte/flat black if I sent them to you? I figure I'll do the passenger pegs just to see if I like the finish enough to do the frame and everything.

I wanted to keep the white, but now I've decided white is gay :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
No idea what they'd charge, probably pretty damn cheap though. They did the KZ's engine covers for free, and those are much larger than some pegs :lol: