Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
HD even managed to fuck up the factory add-on fairing for the 1125...

What's missing from that fairing kit? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
That kit sold for $499 when they were new, people still sell them around $400. Had a bunch of other parts to install them besides the fairings.

The full fairing on the RR made it look much better.

R13

The other asshole
Also that list, $400 for a shit ton of installation hardware :lol:

"Hook and loop"

I hope that's like that stretchy rubber strap that holds the back of dirt bike tanks down and not just velcro strips :rolf:

OneFastGSR

Jesus christ, wouldnt let me register the bike because the title didn't have a sale price on it, so I forged a bill of sale, Then I go to register it again, and then there's another owner of the bike on the title, Now I have to forge other dudes signatusre on title and bill of sale. If that doesnt work i'm just gonna have to run no plates and run

94RS

No fucks given.
Jesus christ, wouldnt let me register the bike because the title didn't have a sale price on it, so I forged a bill of sale, Then I go to register it again, and then there's another owner of the bike on the title, Now I have to forge other dudes signatusre on title and bill of sale. If that doesnt work i'm just gonna have to run no plates and run

So not only are you admitting forging documents on a public forum that anyone can see... You're saying that you'll run if you have no plate.

I've met actual retards with more common sense than you.

94RS

No fucks given.
Looks like HD is actually still making the parts for Buells and not just selling off old stock.

Kinda fucked that they still show it as "Buell, Milwaukee WI" though since the Buell factory is now the EBR factory. And I know damn well HD isn't giving EBR the rights to any of their shit :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Does that hold up though?

I know I've seen anodized fuel pumps and engine parts fade purely from heat.

94RS

No fucks given.
I've never heard of a heat issue with theirs. Most of the stuff they plate goes into aerospace applications, so I'd assume that it regularly gets to extreme temps. :what:

They also do powder coating as the other option :lol: They're the ones that did the KZ's case covers...