Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
The stuff I've seen may have also gone through a s***ty anodizing process.
Most likely.... Just like those shitty ass Muteki lug nuts I bought because they said they were hard anodized. Fuckers chipped the first time I put them on the car.

Meanwhile the black hard coat that we do (fairly certain it's the only color they do hard) is damn near impossible to chip.... I've tipped over a few jobs due to hard braking or taking a turn too fast, no damage done :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
So my headers look like shit.

I attempted to start polishing them on Saturday, but it started pouring rain about 10min into it, and it's rained every day since...

All I was using was Mother Aluminum & Mag polish. It just made it shiny, didn't clean them :lol: Apparently green scotch brite pads and WD40 works damn good.

Ever hear anything about this or use it yourself, kirt?

Same bike in both pics

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I did it to the teg (mag polish and sandpaper) and my shit started rusting crazy fucking fast, like within a couple of weeks :lol:

We used wd40 on 2 stroke fatties to keep them from rusting but I've never tried it on a 4 stroke, which I assume gets hotter so idk if it will just burn it off or not.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
From reading what other XB owners say about the scotchbrite/WD40, nothing is mentioned about rusting. :what:

Guess I'll find out soon enough though :lol:

This is as good as they're getting unless I pull them off... Which looks like a total bitch :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
The street triple is the only one I'd consider

WR doesn't have hours listed on the top/bottom end, 2smokers on the street once again, pain in the dick, and the poor DRZ is just a mess of fucking headaches.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
The salvage title is kinda f***ed if I were to try and resell it, which I probably wouldn't do for quite a while, looks really nice. As for the 450, I don't care about the hours too much, I trust that forum, most are honest, just need to talk to the guy, but I've just been thinking of another bike on top of my xr350. Shes good in all terrains, but sometimes a different bike is needed for different situations, idk how else to word it, but you know what I mean lol

I would love to ride a 2 stroke to work every Friday though

94RS

No fucks given.
Looks good to me

Just need to get rid of that nasty ass stock can :lol:

You can't even see the stock can with the chin fairing on :lol: At the most, I'd get it ceramic coated black just to clean it up a bit.

Besides needing the ECM tuned, which requires an aftermarket ECM or completely rewriting the stock one, all of the aftermarket exhausts for XB's make the bike sound too much like the Harley that it doesn't want to be :lol:

Anyway... I did a short run around the block afterwards, and the heat gave the pipes a nice goldish tint :mrgreen:

And I'm taking those rusty ass bolts around the Pegasus to get plated tomorrow. :lol:

I'd pass on all of those... And it hurts seeing that Kenny Roberts edition RZ without the fairing.

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
I pissed off some retard on FB because I said this white thing was a knock off of the T-Rex. :lol:

The guy tried pulling this whole "Well then I guess Ford and Chevy are the same thing" and "They're not even made in the same country" bulls*** :lol: Ya know, because the US and Canada are so far apart...

But apparently they're much different... The 197hp Hayabusa engine in the white thing is totally different than the 197hp ZX14 engine in the T-Rex :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Does the white one have an R on the side like an itr? :rolf:

Those 3 wheel thing are and always will be a f***ing joke, that's why they haven't caught on.

I mean think about it, your average f***boi can't even keep a 219hp 90s GT mustang out of the ditch and off the poles, how are they gonna do any better with about the same power and 1 rear wheel? :lol:

SoundEfx

Why is that thing in the bike section?
Blasphemy.....lol

I wish every stupid jackazz would buy one of them.
Why?
Just so that they would do what R13 said, crash into a poll. Good riddance to both.....lol

Last edited: