Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Yup, but what fun would that be? I'd maybe get 1k max out of it.... Which is what I paid to begin with. Then replaced the forks, engine, new seat, single carb, 2-1 exhaust, etc... So I probably have another 1400-1500 in it.

All I really need to do to get it running is replace the petcock, get the timing right and replace the exhaust gaskets (which I have). I just haven't cared enough to get to that point. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
The C70's only broken because the engine wore out... Pit bike's aren't exactly meant to hold 55+ for extended periods of time, are they? :lol: I did that shit for two years before the engine gave out, and who knows how many miles/hours it had on it when I bought the thing :rolf:

And the KZ was a turd when I bought it. I just kept finding more and more wrong with it the longer I tried to ride it :lol: It'll be decent one day.

R13

The other asshole
And the buell just took a shit because why not :rolf:

Good thing that 4.6 modular in the rapewagen is so reliable.

...unfortunately for you it's probably attached to that shitty ass 4r70w. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
The Buell took a shit because of being beat to death and lack of care on the previous owner's part... No way in hell could I have destroyed it in ~400mi :lol: But that's alright, it's damn near a new bike now with everything I've replaced :mrgreen:

The rapewagen isn't my problem if something does happen. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
You made me start looking up shit for the KZ... :lol:

New petcock is only $12. That headlight since I don't wanna trust the HID setup. Maybe go back to a twin carb setup, but not the CV's. They're a pain in the dick :lol:

So another $500 at some point

R13

The other asshole
Fucking hell :lol:

That's more than the f4 is gonna get initially.

I think the CCT, chain kit, levers, grips, bar ends, spark plugs, brake pads, valve shims, and turn signals were only like $355 total. :lol:

Paint job will only be like $30-$50 depending on how shiny I want it to be :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm only guessing on the price since I don't wanna fuck with the timing myself :lol:

SpeedMotoCo has a dual Mikuni setup for $400, but I can recoup the majority of that by selling off my single carb kit. The manifold alone goes for $150 new, the carb is around $130, and I've got the small K&N that ran like $55.

R13

The other asshole
Overpriced shit :lol:

Just noticed my little garage mishap bent those fake ass bar end grips :rolf:

Didn't hurt the fairings or the lever though so I guess it did the job :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Overpriced shit :lol:
Pretty much... The cafe racer tax has hit old Japanese motorcycles pretty hard :lol:

Just noticed my little garage mishap bent those fake ass bar end grips :rolf:

Didn't hurt the fairings or the lever though so I guess it did the job :lol:

Ew... It has those shitty aluminum grips :lol: