Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I wonder how difficult it would be to put 1125r body parts on an rx...

Or at the very least get rid of that bland f***ing tail. :lol:
:lol: My first thought was Firebolt parts on an RX.

The 1125 and Firebolt use the exact same tail, and there's been a few people that have fit an 1190 tail on their 1125.

So I would think that a Firebolt tail swap on an 1190 could work pretty easily, and we already know that a Firebolt upper will bolt to the 1125.

Since the 1190 frame is a slight evolution of the 1125 frame, I would guess that the Firebolt fairing on an 1190 could probably done if someone were to be crazy enough to actually try it.

If only Harley hadn't shut them down and the Barracuda made it to production... Clearly the missing link between the 1125R and the RX. Same wheels, airbox cover, seat frame, damn near the same fairings as the RX with 1125R headlights, and no ugly side pipe :lol:

Sadest part is that they built a bunch of them, and they were ready to be rolled out to dealers.... This was a few weeks before the shutdown.

They're all crushed now :cry:

R13

The other asshole
God dammit! :lol: shoulda sold them as ultra rare collector bikes for like 25-40k

I don't even mind the rx tail (barracuda tail?) on that. Front end kinda looks like a 749 duc

94RS

No fucks given.
God dammit! :lol: shoulda sold them as ultra rare collector bikes for like 25-40k

I don't even mind the rx tail (barracuda tail?) on that. Front end kinda looks like a 749 duc
:wtf:

I'm not seeing it. Possibly in the RS, but not the Barracuda :lol:

^ Supposedly Erik's personal bike.

Unless of course, you meant the 748 :lol:

R13

The other asshole
God damn I forgot how relaxing night riding is...

I'll be glad when this thing has a CCT and a chain so I can do more than just cruise around in a high gear.

R13

The other asshole
Yeah I just keep putting it off because I'm gonna be depressed as fuck if I can't get a spot at the place I've got in mind :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
So rather than try, and be rejected... You're just gonna do nothing and be emo about it.

Solid plan :thumbs up

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

Nah I'm thinking about going tomorrow and seeing. Tired of sitting around being fucking broke and watching shitty horror movies on netflix :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Poor you.... You're gonna go try to get a job that you want. I feel so sorry for you :roll: :lol:

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

That's not to say it's anything great... Certainly not the best paying job I've had. It's a tire shop, I'll probably get sick of the 10 hour days and the pissy customers that ran over a screw and expect me to fix it for free even though they didn't pay extra for the road hazard protection.

But I know at least one of the guys working there is cool, the whole crew used to be. That's why I want it.

94RS

No fucks given.
Working at a tire shop making $9-10/hr is better than sitting on your ass at home making $0/hr...

We've been trying to get this into my idiot brothers' head for over a year now.

R13

The other asshole
Only reason I'm not gung-ho is just slight anxiety and concern for my shoulders.

I haven't had a job job with a boss and everything in like 3 years :lol:

But I'll get over it. I like having somewhere to be and something to do.