Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
I think it was 650ib's video, but Erik Buell is sitting there talking about an RS in the office and how much more rare it is than a bike like the Desmosedici RR. (100 EBR's vs 1500 RR's)

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol:

Nah... The engine is the same as the one in the RX/SX, and the suspension is basically the same as the RX race bikes. Only bitch would be the CF bodywork, but I'm sure the company could work some magic if something were to happen.

Wouldn't be the first time.

Ryan659

I mean if you're talking about gay things to spend 40k on... I'd buy this for 33k, spend another 2-4K on a 12R and put the rest in the bank :lol:

Those fucking fat ass Harley's don't have suede recaros with suede wrapped hand controls and a 6 speed gearbox, but that boss sure does :mrgreen:

Putting $ into Harley is > money into a fagstang.

94RS

No fucks given.
So EBR just announced that something "quick, dark and low - for urban riders" is coming this fall....

I'm thinking there's gonna be an 1190 derivative in the style of the old Lightning CityX.

OneFastGSR

Finally rode my gsxr without my girl on the back, That bike is crazy compared to my f4i was. When I turn it feels like a straight race bike, It's like you just gotta lay it down and it'll just go smooth through it, but bumps effect it bad, it's stiff as hell. It has launch control at 9000 rpm and is like a flame thrower lol. Also has traction control so even 1st and 2nd it won't really pop a wheelie

R13

The other asshole
Maybe if he put on a few more Gucci belts and fake rolexes he'll weigh enough :lol: