Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Got the CCT tensioner btw, got a late start on it, but hopefully I can get this bitch in there tonight so I can ride it tomorrow before I have to leave for a concert tomorrow night.

R13

The other asshole
That's an odd looking airbox you got there. Almost looks like gas goes in there.

Yeah, funny thing about that... An old dry rotted hose snapped off as I was adjusting the tensioner, starting spewing shit everywhere :rolf:

I like how nobody mentions that if you don't have a socket with a short hex bit in it that you have to take the motherfucking throttle bodies loose. Cocksuckers. :lol:

I got it in though, just have to rotate the engine to get the adjustment right, replace that fuel line and any other bad ones I can find and I can try it out.

Maybe I can wind it out hard enough to break the rest of the teeth off the rear sprocket :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
My opinion of this bike is considerably less right now :lol:

Nothing I fucking hate more than getting soaked in french fry oil filled gas, shit smells terrible.

On another note: Whatever kind of paint they used on the frame, it washes off with 93 octane :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
My opinion of this bike is considerably less right now :lol:

Have you made it to the "wish I hadn't got rid of the geezer" point yet? :rolf:

Just to add a bit of insult, here's a well liked bike that rides like new :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
Fuck outta here with your smurf butt massager :lol:

I'll get over it once the bitch is back in one piece, the smell of gas brings out PTSD from working on that fucking vulcan, fuck cruisers.

R13

The other asshole
Ready to burn that god damn piece of shit down.

What the fuck is honda's problem with putting bolts in a fucking place you can't get to with a socket or wrench of any type?

Fuck it, the fucking junk can rot in the basement for a few weeks, I'm done fucking with it.

94RS

No fucks given.
You mean like the bolts on the intake manifold of a B-series that you can't get to without taking the fuel rail off... Or the great location for the oil filter?

R13

The other asshole
Yeah, or the fucking gsr manifold that taking the fuel rail off doesn't even help.

I'll never touch another fucking Honda that's known for cam chain tensioner problems. And if I get this one fixed, I'll sell it before I ever readjust it...

94RS

No fucks given.
You can definitely scam someone out of enough money to buy an XB12.... Just sayin' :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
I have to get the piece of shit running again first. :lol:

Can't do it today though, I'm ready to kick the fucker down the driveway and let it get run over in the street.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah, get it running first. Put a Krylon paint job on it, replace the sprocket, then list it for 3k :lol: