Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
If only I wasn't fucking broke right now :lol:

Like I said, I don't give a shit if it's in FL, I'll spend $300 in gas just to get a clean bike for a good price.

R13

The other asshole
Got the bitch back together and running, got the new levers on, about to test ride it and see how it does.

I did what a friend of mine recommended and put silicone grease on the throttle body boots to seal it up better and it's really fucking 2 stroking now :rolf: Hopefully the throttle bodies just need syncing really bad and it didn't jump a tooth on the timing.

If it did I'm taking the whole fucking engine out, not about to work on that fucker crammed in that frame again :lol:

R13

The other asshole
It stops after about 3k rpms, probably just the throttle bodies out of sync. I'll do the diy parts store vacuum line tool and sync 'em soon.

94RS

No fucks given.
But it's an XB12 that's your size and in your price range :lol:

Just need to swap the airbox and flyscreen for black ones, and put lower bars on.

94RS

No fucks given.
Good news about that: The Uly uses the same bigger frame (more fuel capacity) as the Lightning Long and Super TT.... Meaning it's the same rear frame section/seat rails. All you'd have to do is swap the seat and taillight section over to an SS/STT.

SS

STT

Uly

I've got an answer for everything :rolf:

Last edited: