Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Are they actual carbon or faux? :lol:

The edges are too clean to be fake. It's the twill weave pattern though, not the one I want :lol:

I wish I could sell this pile of shit for something rideable... tired of fuckin' with it :lol:

Unfortunately early RR's are going for $2800-3500 in good condition. I might get enough money out of the f4 for an off-brand pitbike :rolf:

:rolf: But don't early RR's have carbs? Use the FI as a selling point, some dumb redneck will fall for it :lol:

R13

The other asshole
:rolf: But don't early RR's have carbs? Use the FI as a selling point, some dumb redneck will fall for it :lol:
Nah, even the '03 rr was still fuel injected.

I need to just paint the f***er...

Maybe if I had a decent paint job on it I could con some f***tard into giving me 2500-2800 for it and I could go snatch me up another XR that's in good shape. I just want a supermoto, f*** this sportbike s*** :lol: I only want a sportbike if I can have a nice one that's fairly modern and is actually fast :rolf:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Well I guess in a sense the F4 is a fast bike, it's just such a piece of shit it can't go fast :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Fuck it, I'm just gonna buy another XR and make it legal if it's not already when I buy it.

I want a fucking dirtbike that's not a blowing up every 50 hours piece of shit :lol:

But I still have to do work on the F4. I may list it as is and just keep the ad up until enough progress is made to sell it, or some dumbass pays way too much for it. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
If you sell the mustang, you might have enough for a reliable bike.....Jus saying.

Now why would I sell the best damn vehicle I've ever owned for a bike I can't pick bitches up with? :lol:

No one would buy my mustang because it has 216k on the clock and the speedo/reverse lights don't work because I haven't put a manual tune on the ECM yet.

Trivial shit, but you know how greedy and picky motherfuckers are these days.

94RS

No fucks given.
They always do. Remember I bought my Airmada Stack for 130 since they were getting rid of the 2014 graphics and bringing in the 2015's :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Yeah I got my agv for like half price on closeout :lol:

Wish I could've snagged a shark speed R on closeout but you know... broke bitch life :rolf: