Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Meanwhile the FZ is the same size as that SV, which means it's just normal sized :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm thinking that's a Lightning Low. Look how far the forks go down on the front fender, a standard Lightning would be the same as my Firebolt.

R13

The other asshole
You can see on the polished part of the forks that the Lightning has half the suspension travel as your bolt.

94RS

No fucks given.
I wanna ride one just to see how different it is. :lol:

I have to tiptoe on both feet on my bike, or flatfoot just the left while on the rear brake :rolf: But I think it would probably be too low with the SCG suspension.

R13

The other asshole
Such a fucking stupid build :lol:

Even the 899 panigale just seems to me like it would be way more fun.

R13

The other asshole
Got a free $20 amazon gift card so I'm gonna order a blingy ass cheap screw on cap to replace that fucking leaky snap cap that doesn't sit flush on the F4.

The more flashy shit I put on it the better chance I have at ripping some chode off :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

That one looks machined, anodized, and etched, plus it comes with the bolts. Pretty sure the blackpath is just cheap ass machine work, and blasted with cheap powdercoat.

I mean it comes with a fucking bottle opener ffs :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Probably just really cheap paint. The logo looks like it would rub off with minimal effort :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The CCT from them was anodized and I tried rubbing the logo off to no success so maybe it's worth $25. :lol:

I'm gonna take the tank off and start prepping it for paint in a few minutes. Gonna see if I can rattle can it then polish it to a nice shine.

If not then I'll go metallic gray and polish that because it doesn't show shitty dull finishes as much :rolf: