Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
But is it a GEE ESS EXX ARR haya-BRO-suh!!!? :lol:

I guess the F4 used to be yellow...

94RS

No fucks given.
Doesn't look that bad in yellow... Shame that bikes almost always have jackass previous owners

R13

The other asshole
Yeah it is... Silver frame looks pretty good on that too.

The 2002 f4i part was red.

94RS

No fucks given.
Here's an idea that was cancelled that will surely piss you off....

Supposedly was going to use the Rotax 450 engine and fuel in frame like the XB's. Imagine the supermoto that could have been made from this.

Also this:

That was the prototype that had the turbo. Notice the pregnant looking airbox, smaller exhaust with the wastegate in front, and downpipe in front of the shifter

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Well the NA bolt looks better :lol: but fuck Harley once again for fucking everything up.

I know nothing about the rotax 450 other than it has a puny 38hp supposedly. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Remember... It was a Buell. If they can make 103hp out of the ~50hp sportster 1200, I'm sure they could've made a bit more with that Rotax. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I mean I'll take 38 reliable hp over 48 time bomb hp like the rest of the 450s you can buy. :lol:

Whaddaya think? Should I go through all the effort of wet sanding and polishing a black paint job, or should I save myself a ton of time and money painting it back white and polishing it to a decent glossy finish since white doesn't show imperfections as bad?

If you ask me white looks better, but white just isn't my color so idk wtf to do :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I can make rattle can look perfect. Lay it on thick, wet sand with 1200, then 1500, then hit it with a thick layer of duplicolor clear coat, wet sand with 1200>1500>2000, then trizact 5000 and machine polish it, but it's a lot more work and costs a few pennies in sandpaper.

White would probably sell better though... hmm

94RS

No fucks given.
White. Then you can dress it up with any color LED you want to sell even faster. Rednecks like bright, shining things, right? :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

Well rice has been making quite the comeback 'round here lately...

Ah fuck it. It's a temporary bike anyway, white it is.

I'm gonna see if I can get a quart can of white paint for the same or less than the 6-8 spray cans it would take to do this since I have an hvlp gun. Surely I can get plain old white fucking paint in a quart can for less than $30...

R13

The other asshole
Ew cum white :lol:

If I'm not mistaken rustoleum has quart cans of enamel for like $6... I fucking hate rustoleum but if it lasts a yearish so I can fix it and sell it I don't give a fuck :lol:

I'm gonna look around.

R13

The other asshole
Murica!

Must not be much of a stunt rider if he still has that ridiculous fucking tag holder :lol: