Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Jesus the tail/seat on the bolt in the 2nd picture. :lol:
Almost looks like they took a Lightning tail and fiberglassed a superbike style tail around it. I do like the paint though :lol:

Also, I scored a '98 expedition with a bad trans for $100. Gonna strip it for the engine and a few spare parts for my truck and sell the rest for profit, so this thing might see the road soon!
Inb4 you never get around to it :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Inb4 you never get around to it :lol:

No, fuck no. :lol:

It's getting hauled to the shop sometime next week and as long as I'm physically capable I'm tearing that fucker apart as fast as I can and sending the chassis off to be scrapped. Don't need that piece of shit in my way.

I'm sure selling the parts will probably fail being that I live in cheapass hillbillyville. I'll at least try though, just about every motherfucker in this town has one that's broken down or needs something.

R13

The other asshole
Shitty picture from my shitty garage :mrgreen:

Decided to try a little spot with some acetone in a spray bottle and a rag to scrub off the paint on the frame. Still not sure where I'm going with this, but that shitty ass spray paint job needed to come off regardless. I may simply just repaint it matte/satin black with better paint.

94RS

No fucks given.
Just polish it with your DA and some Mothers... :what:

Shiny things are easier to sell to dumb hillfolk.

R13

The other asshole
I really don't wanna be that fag :lol:

Polished frames on sportbikes have always been cringey as fuck to me.

It did cross my mind to give it a brushed look and clear coat it with matte or satin clear but idk just yet.

94RS

No fucks given.
You don't plan on keeping the POS anyway... Do whatever you can to it to increase the chance of selling to the easily impressed :lol:

R13

The other asshole
What if I paint the fairings silver, and do the brushed effect of the bare tank and frame?

I could airbrush some fake rivets and shit into it and some shark teeth on the side. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
:rolf:

I better get crash rails and a ton of sliders if I'm gonna do that because it'll be getting knocked over in parking lots all the time. :lol: