Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Well...

2 hours with a DA sander and 80 grit and this is as far as I got :lol:

I soaked it in aircraft remover 3 times for several hours but the paint is so damn thick it only chipped some of it off.

I'll get there eventually :roll:

R13

The other asshole
What am I saying... at least I have the option of repainting instead of spending a metric fuck ton on new plastics. :mrgreen:

94RS

No fucks given.
What am I saying... at least I have the option of repainting instead of spending a metric f*** ton on new plastics. :mrgreen:
I'm sure this sounded better in your head... Because as we all know, plastic can be repainted easily. :rolf:

People always choose gaudy ass paint schemes though... These are some of the "better" ones from a quick google. :lol:

VR1000 style..

R13

The other asshole
Yeah yeah... whatever...

Jesus the tail/seat on the bolt in the 2nd picture. :lol:

I could eat through the paint on this bitch faster if I was using a rotary sander, but I don't feel like going through all the extra work of fixing rough spots in the metal. The DA sander takes longer, but in the end I can just primer it, wetsand, paint, wetsand, clearcoat, wetsand :lol: buff/polish and be done.

Fuck paint/body work. :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Also, I scored a '98 expedition with a bad trans for $100. Gonna strip it for the engine and a few spare parts for my truck and sell the rest for profit, so this thing might see the road soon!