Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
99% :lol:
The ground wire normally just sits on the headlight housing, the LEDs came with a two prong connector. I had to pull off the ground from the houding and move it to the connector...

I could've put them in without pulling shit off, but didn't want to cram my fingers like that :rolf:

So yeah, 99% :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I need to get back on the F4...

I mean I want to, but the last 4 days I've been doing drywall, window frames, and painting. Sometime in the next couple of days I've got an expedition to strip down which is going to be a pain in the ass since I'm flying completely solo on it. I still have to finish this room by December 31st (That's the goal) ...ugh

The job hunt is completely on hold too which fucking sucks. I have legitimately been jobless because "I don't have time to work" :rolf:

Maybe by next summer the F4 will be done... or next winter :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Work pays for bikes which leads to tits... Get your priorities straight, asshole :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

I've been working to finish this room non-stop for a week and I've still got a fuckload to do. My mom shouldn't have paid the fucking twats we fired the rest of their pay, we could've had professionals do the drywall and paint and that would've saved us a fuck ton of time.

Now I have to finish the roof, install flashing and the ridge vent, finish connecting it to the house, cut the hole and tie the floor together, then do drywall in the little connecting section, do all the wiring, paint the outside, pour some concrete and smooth it out to fix the front porch the way they want it, build some outdoor stairs and some small odds and ends to tie it up then the shit should be done.

R13

The other asshole

Slowly getting the tank sanded smooth enough to primer... still kinda want to just sand it bare and clear coat it.... may just do it because it hasn't run in awhile and I need to run it so the battery doesn't go to s***.

Hopefully I can sell some s*** off the expedition fairly quickly and I can go ahead and buy a chain kit so I can start riding it on the road.