Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
EBR leaked details about the Black Lightning.... If they crossed the XB9, XB12 SCG/Low, and the EBR SX, that's the Black Lightning. :lol:

Seat height is two inches lower than the 1190SX, measuring 30.8 inches, the footpegs are one inch lower and handlebars are two inches taller, all to create a more relaxed ride position. The Black Lightning’s gearing is revised to optimize torque and acceleration.
XB12 guys swap XB9 primary gears onto their bikes for more low end, so.... EBR just took old ideas from the Buell days and applied it to the 1190 :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
They just... need to get rid of that fucking tail... kills the look, and they need better, less edged headlight designs.

94RS

No fucks given.
The tail isn't even that bad. It's the combination of the tail with the stupid ass LED setup that kills it. Remember a while back when I posted the Barracuda that was ready for production weeks before the Buell shutdown?

Look at the tail...

Now go back to the Black Lightning/SX above... Even the same fucking taillight stalk.

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah, they need to work on their fairings/headlights, badly...
It's just that f***ing headlight :rolf:

The RX's fairings are pretty close to the Barracuda, and besides the cutout for the exhaust, the belly pan is exactly the same.

94RS

No fucks given.
Still got that fucking generic ass headlight. :lol:

So what you're looking for is the prototype called the "Typhon" from 2010 that used an 1125 frame with the 1190 engine, and XB Lightning style headlight setup

The subframe isn't that bad, it's the RX/SX LED setup that's ugly :rolf:

Every time I want to know something new about a Buell bike, I come here.....lol

:rolf: You're welcome?