Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
That's pretty damn close. Might have it mixed a hair darker, but that's pretty much it. :thumbs up

R13

The other asshole
If I ever own a shop, I'm getting a sand blaster. Sand paper is expense, and it's shit at removing paint. :lol:

And fuck Black & Decker and their stupid sanders that die when they get too much dust in them :rolf:

I tried to finish the F4 tank tonight, but the sander was K.I.A. and the power tool batteries died before I could finish getting the laaaaast little paint strip off. Maybe I'll get to hear it run again tomorrow...

R13

The other asshole
The tank itself is finished... didn't get time to install it yet.

Plus I've got fucking pink eye so being in my dark garage with bright lights on hurts like hell :lol:

Suuuurely I'll have it running again tomorrow. Probably not :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
You disgusting fucker... How did you manage to get pink eye? That gf of yours forget to shower or something? :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Brake cleaner in my eye, smoke/fumes off of burning gear oil, all while I was outside on a 35 degree windy ass day with no eye protection like a dumbass :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Idk... maybe she did give it to me, fuck if I know.

If I get it again then she can start showering more or I'm out... not about to date a chick that's dirtier than my grease monkey ass :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
It's the lighting making it look black, the guy says it's an 09. Meaning graphite frame like the rest of the 04-08 12's. Uly's only had black frames in 2010.... But good luck finding any 2010 Buell. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
So I flash burned my eye with a cutting torch... no pink eye. I'm gonna try to get the F4 running today, but let's just say I imagine this is about what getting your eye scooped out with a spoon feels like :rolf:

I've had more injuries this year than I've had my entire life. Getting clumsy or some shit.