Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
People suck... Guy in Buell group on FB says he just bought a 98 S1 and offers parts.

People in group respond with the obvious "it looks good, what's wrong with it?"

OP responds with "Nothing. It's a clean, one owner bike with 22k miles"

Then goes on to say he's stripping it down so he can use parts to finish this pile of shit

R13

The other asshole
Fucking retard...

I'd rather ride that old shit than that fucking piece of junk. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
98% done. .. the tank I mean :lol:

Have a few little spots to hand sand, and I need some higher grit sandpaper to get a cleaner brushed look.

It's actually looking better than I thought it would. Gonna be cool with the warhawk paint.

94RS

No fucks given.
f***ing retard...

I'd rather ride that old s*** than that f***ing piece of junk. :lol:
There's people trying to buy it from him now so that the bike doesn't get wasted.... Fucking guy tried giving the excuse of "after I pick this apart, your bikes will be worth more"

Jackass...

98% done. .. the tank I mean :lol:

It's actually looking better than I thought it would. Gonna be cool with the warhawk paint.
Polish the fuck out of that thing after the sanding :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Not the Buell getting to me, the only thing polished on that bike are the pipes and wheel lips... Both of which I need to redo :lol:

After how the cam seal came out, polish all the things :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
You're gonna need some satin silver spray paint for those plastics....

I'm still doing the dark green warhawk paint, just with the clear coated bare metal tank.

The color on the chopper is what I'm gonna have the paint shop mix, and the air intake covers will be satin black

I thought about the silver, but silver just looks too bland on this bike. I want this old piece of shit to turn a head once in awhile :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Just find the paint code of a military-spec Willy's Jeep. Should be the same olive drab paint.

R13

The other asshole
I don't want it too green though...

In fact I just mostly want it black, but like green enough not to look black because matte/satin looks like shit on 90s sportbikes :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Look into a color called "US Army Helo drab". It's model paint, but if you get a $3 jar of that, it'll be a hell of a lot easier to get the paint shop to match it than from a picture :lol: