Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Idk, I'm sure your secretive ass has reasons :lol:

So where are the other bikes now? How long has it been since you've even touched the kz and the c70? :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
The KZ is outside my bedroom window covered with a thick tarp, the C70 is under a bike cover right next to my newest B20.

The C70 will be a huge project that I want to do all at once. Not like parts are hard to find for it. Ya know, since they made 90+ million bikes and are still producing them. :lol:

The KZ, I'll probably sell the single carb conversion to someone on the KZ FB group, then get the twin Mikuni setup that SpeedMotoCo sells (cafe parts supplier like Dime City Cycles). I already talked to the mechanic that fixed my XB about getting the KZ setup right. I know the timing is f***ed.

My Integra is the first priority though.

94RS

No fucks given.
They're all street vehicles :rolf:

No comment on "bluell"? :lol:
No comment on that one....

Yes they're all street vehicles, but they're all different purposes. Riding the XB with a bunch of Rucks and Groms sucks since most can barely pass 60-65. Damn good gas mileage for a V-Twin though :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Fair enough.

I need to get the z50 swapped and legal so I can bring it out for a big ruck ride :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Yeah but traffic is fucked in that place.

I sat in traffic for 2 fucking hours on just a regular day last time I was up there... it's a 5-10 minute drive from the middle of town where I was to the interstate. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Probably would still be worth it to see all those assholes on their $10k scooters scrape the fuck out of them in the turns :rolf: