Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Mine was beat to s***, that one actually looks like it was taken care of... Besides that stupid f***ing exhaust wrap.

R13

The other asshole
I don't trust any bike with those Chinese fucking grips like the F4 has :lol:

But if the 636 falls through I could see if he's interested. Hell the rustang only has 109k miles and a working CD player + A/C

R13

The other asshole
Time to look into that '03 Firebolt

Done. We'll see what he says.

How easy is it to change that gear that fucked yours up?

On the slim chance the firebolt deal would go through I don't even wanna ride it much until I fix that. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Easy mode.

I won't get that fucking lucky though. My luck is too shit for me to even get an early 2000s 900cc buell :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Guess I got excited for nothing, no replies from either.

Anywho, I was gonna finish this tonight and I ran out of fucking sandpaper :lol:

I've decided I'm just gonna finish stripping it and clear coat it for the time being. A $7 can of duplicolor clear coat vs $80 to do the warhawk paint means I can focus on getting it running and rideable sooner.

So, things that need to be done before it's rideable:

Valve shims/adjustment
Timing check
Spark plugs
Valve cover gasket
Fuel return hose
Throttle body sync
Brake pads
Chain+sprockets

That covers making it run, then I just need to get a horn, and turn signals so I can tag/insure it.

Already have a list of all the parts and where to get them... I just need someone to buy some expedition parts off of me so I can afford them :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Nope! They didn't reply in 5 minutes or less therefor that's basically a big "Fuck you, I'm not interested"

... :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
That's why you call the number, dumbass...

The guy I bought my XB from didn't respond to texts until like three days later.... After I had already called him :rolf: