Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
So.... The tail it came with, the bars the R came with, and the fairing it was supposed to come with? :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Saw this at lowes for $21 tax and all... decided to see if I could save the F4's battery.

If either the battery or the charger lasts me 10-12 months... I'll be happy given the price. :lol:

I like the permanent hook up thing it comes with as well... most battery tenders include it, but it's still nice because certain heated gloves/grips and stuff can connect, plus I can leave the seat mounted.

R13

The other asshole
It idles up high at 3500 until it gets warm... then it drops to normal idle speed, just running rich and missing a little :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Exact opposite of the XB. It idles low at like 800 until it's warm, then normal idle is around 1k-1050.

Fix that fucking F4 already. Nobody else contributes to this damn thread :lol:

R13

The other asshole
:lol: I'm working on it. I had to loan my mom some money on short notice for a mandatory company Christmas party. Should have parts rolling in in the next week or two.

Plan to start tearing it down maybe Friday and seeing exactly what it needs. Be it plugs, coils, valve shims, etc. Then after I find that out, if it's still within my budget I'll get the chain kit, grips, bar ends, frame sliders, and turn signals.

94RS

No fucks given.
You don't have a job and had to loan you mom, who has a job, money for her job?

How the fuck does that work? :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
So the F4 has an AGM battery... which means the cheap battery tender makes it fizzle/bubble once it's charged :lol:

Oh well. I'll use it elsewhere, plus my big charger is kinda sketchy since it has no shutoff so I can put this one on and walk away for awhile.

94RS

No fucks given.
Your F4 =my Integra.

Every time you work on it, you find something new fucked up with it :rolf: