Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Well agm batteries in my experience are the best batteries for motorcycles... but I was hoping I could just leave the tender on 24-7 and forget it... guess I'll just have to not be a lazy ass and keep up with it. :lol:

I wish the hallway in my house was just a little bigger... I'd bring the F4 in my room and work on it so I could watch videos/listen to music etc without killing my phone :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I have an iPod with a decent sounding dock... I just like my monstrous guitar amp/stereo setup that I run my PC audio and everything through :lol:

I'll rig up a setup during my few free hours of the day this week. My goal is to remove the tank, air box, throttle bodies, valve cover, pull the plugs, check the timing, spark plug coils, valve lash, and spark plugs, then order what needs to be replaced. Gonna order some VHT red wrinkle and make the valve cover all jdm and shit :lol: Then I need an FPR, fuel return hose, and I need to build the TB sync tool. After that: Change the oil and the engine should be ready to go which means chain+sprockets+brake pads+turn signals, and that bitch will be rideable :D

...That's a lot of shit for a bike that "Just needed a cam chain tensioner" :rolf:

R13

The other asshole

I'll just keep posting pics and maybe people will start getting interested enough to post here too :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Not many recent pics... :lol:

And my Gripster pad on the air box started peeling... The one on the frame, closer to the heat of the exhaust, is just fine :rolf:

Apparently TechSpec had a year warranty on the adhesive, but those fuckers have yet to respond to me.

94RS

No fucks given.
Fuck that. I bought those things in April. If they have a warranty, they're gonna honor it, or I'll keep blowing up their phone :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
I get home and there's a replacement pad from TechSpec in the mailbox.

So definitely buy from them if you ever invest in tank pads :lol: