Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Indeed.

The Ruck trend seems to be dying too since there are now more chucks than Rucks where I live.... One of the guys that builds them sold off most of his Ruck shit and bought an Indian Scout. Same with his daughter and son in law, both sold their Rucks and bought a Triumph and Harley.

Out of the many people I used to hang out with, I only talk to 2-3 of them once a month or so. The rest I can't stand :lol:

R13

The other asshole
One of the motovloggers I watch on YouTube just started a ruckus build and all I can think is "This lame ass shit is about 4 years too late" :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I'll stick with my swagalicious '69-70 z50 that I still don't have running again :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
:lol:

My C70 has both the Ruckus and Grom beat anyway.... Maybe not in terms of speed, but they're coming up on 100 million bikes made since the 50s.

I'm sure they'll both be forgotten in 20 years while the Super Cub is still being produced by Honda :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
This is becoming a familiar sight. :lol:

FPR isn't leaking through the vacuum hose... perhaps it's not bad?

Gonna blast it out good with simple green and a pressure wash, then I'm gonna take the TB's and VC off and see what she needs.

R13

The other asshole
Remember when you sarcastically mentioned polishing the frame since it has shitty spray paint on it?

Well for shits and giggles I did a half assed polish job with the wrong polish... and I think I wanna do it the right way now :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Well it worked... but meguiars ultimate polish and a worn out headlight restoration pad isn't exactly ideal :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You used Ultimate Polish and it did that? :rolf:

Get your flip flopping ass a can of aluminum polish and do it again :lol: