Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Idk... I don't usually spend money on shit I abandon... proof in point: I haven't spent a dime on the YZ :rolf:

Clean out your PM's btw

R13

The other asshole
I just spent a bunch more on more parts... plus I traded a drivable car for this bitch... so I'm determined. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
I just spent a bunch more on more parts... plus I traded a drivable car for this b****... so I'm determined. :lol:
Well... When ya say it like that, it sure sounds like you got the shitty end of the stick.

R13

The other asshole
Soon as it's running good I'm finally gunna give in and be a ricer... I've always wanted underglow on a bike :lol:

http://a.co/dJo1Sb7

Whole kit for $60... figure if it fries in 6 months that was still just $10 a month for something kinda cool. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
So Cole kick our asses into gear we're all going oldschool and doing underglow now? :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I've always said if I had a 2g eclipse I'd rice the fuck out of it :lol: I'm planning to put an underglow kit on my truck when I feel like making a nice setup.

Cole was the one who linked me to his cheap ass LED setup though... and it seems to still be working for him :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
With three people.... :lol:

Seriously though, it's fucking great if old trends like this are coming back. Much better than all these swaggalicious stickers and retard camber.

R13

The other asshole
There will always be stance fags... but maybe we'll see some taste come back into the car modding world. I'm tired of all the "Stock" and "track" builds... give me bomex kits and full body decals that don't have some company name or some shit on them, and bright ridiculous colors. :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Bomex always put their same vinyl on everything. From Integra's to Sunfires and Cavaliers :lol:

Same car, green was later years I think.

And of course this f***er here, which is company logos done right IMO. But the car was little more than a Wings West lip kit and touring spoiler.

R13

The other asshole
The 98-01 bomex bumper was so ugly :lol:

Much prefer it on the 2g

Excuse the ghetto wheels on that last one.