Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Remember... It wasn't that clean when I bought it. I could make a shopping list of shit that's new, but that would easily take 30mins to type out :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Better be with all the fucking money I've dumped into it... I could've had a new FZ09, Ducati Scrambler Icon or Triumph Street Twin for the same amount I've spent and had a warranty :lol: .

I high doubt any of those bikes would've been nearly as fun as the XB though :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
The fz07 is an inline twin :lol:

Like that Nuda 900R I wanted but it wasn't sold in the states because of the exhaust.

R13

The other asshole
It's probably fun :lol: Most people say it's light and nimble like a supermoto.

...I'd still probably rather have a big top heavy ass XR :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Probably more confidence inspiring being an upright bike.

At 8k new, it's probably a gutless piece of shit though or it would be more popular :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
I know you're a belt driven wanker, but know any places with good prices on chain+sprocket kits? :lol:

Right now it's looking like Motosport is where I'm ordering from. Vortex steel sprockets w/ 525 Bikemaster chain for $175.

Of course you can get 520 chains cheaper... but they don't last as long.

And fuck bike brake pads... I forgot how overpriced the fucking things were :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
That may be your best bet unless you go with Chinese made shit.... Doubt you want to do that. :lol:

Brakes, EBC HH pads are cheap and work well. But then you've got twin disc up front, so you'll still be spending around $100 for front and rear.

See why you need a bike with a belt and ZTL...? :mrgreen:

R13

The other asshole
Do they make belt brakes or some shit? I put decent working brake pads all the way around the geezer for $31 :lol:

Lucky for me I'm pretty sure the F4 only needs front... so that saves $20-$35.

R13

The other asshole
Guess that's a no. :lol:

You'd think as many bikes use the same brake pads, the fuckers would be dirt cheap, but nah.. $30 per caliper :rolf: