Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I'll just put an rb26 sticker on it and mount an interfooler in front of the radiator.

94RS

No fucks given.
So.... The XB fell over :evil:

Luckily the frame sliders did their job in keeping the bike/headers fine.... But my mirror, turn signal, brake lever and peg are all fucked.

R13

The other asshole
I'm sorry... but that's perfect fucking timing :rolf:

I install my frame sliders the same day your bike falls over and fucks everything up :lol:

Is there a company out there making crash/stunt rails for xb's?

94RS

No fucks given.
Probably... T-Rex makes replacement caps for the sliders though. And all the other shit is fairly cheap new.

The fall put my taillight out of its misery though...

R13

The other asshole
Might wanna look into rails and lever guards. Were the F4 a nicer bike I wouldn't be putting all this cheap shit on it. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Almost forgot I had spare axle caps... I snapped the threads off the first slider I had, so I had to buy another and ended up with extras :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Saves $30 or so...

Now wtf are you talking about rails and lever guards? You know there's nowhere to put anything on the frame of an XB... That's why there's engine case sliders, which work pretty damn good apparently, and frame pucks that don't have a spot on them from the fall :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I was asking if anyone made race rails for xb's... I'm too lazy to look :lol:

But race rails are way better than sliders as long as they don't get in the way of your legs like some do.