Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Aren't turbos useless on small engine like that though?

The F4 has started leaking coolant from the water pump -__-

94RS

No fucks given.
A normal size turbo is... But if you put on a turbo made for a go kart, which is the smallest turbo in the world, it makes a tiny bit of a difference on a 150 or bigger. :lol:

Pretty sure that choppeRuck has a 171 kit, could be wrong though.

And where ya leaking from?

R13

The other asshole
A tiny difference :lol:

It appears to be like right on the front of the pump, perhaps a pinhole leak or something...

It may be caused by the fact that I have the high idle wax unit unhooked so I'm just not gonna fuck with it until the bike's back together.

If it is a pinhole I'm tempted to spot weld it :lol: I think a new pump is like $100-120. :shock:

R13

The other asshole
Close, $388 :lol:

I'll get more tomorrow, even though I know I can get everything I need with this.

R13

The other asshole
Just out of boredom I decided to try Eagle One tire cleaner on the engine, and hot damn :lol: It works way better than Simple Green for removing engine gunk and light paint overspray. May clean the whole damn bike with this shit. :rolf:

Also found another can of aircraft remover, so I sprayed the spots on the frame where acetone wasn't doing the job.

R13

The other asshole
Just spent a fatass $290.43 on this bitch... and I still don't have everything I need :lol:

If the regulator ends up being bad I'm shit out of luck :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Nah, remember I was questioning if the FPR was going out because it was idling high and smelled really rich...

Figured out the high idle (Wax unit adjuster screw :lol: ) but still unsure on the rich issue.

I'm gonna see if I can't find some pics and diagrams of all the vacuum hose routing and so on because there's several hoses including 2 coming off the TB's that aren't connected to anything, so that might well be my issue.

94RS

No fucks given.
Couldn't those two hoses just be breathers...? Like a PCV type of thing.

The KZ had one on each carb boot, and the XB has a huge one running from the air box to under the tail :what: