Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Normally I wouldn't have... but according to countless forums, the hotcams kit is cheap shit too. Half the shims aren't exact thickness, some of them are made of shitty/recycled metal... plus that kit only comes with 3 of each shim, whereas this kit has 4 of each.

Ultimately... it's honda's fault for using shims instead of just fucking using lock nuts so you don't have to pull cams and shit just to adjust the damn things.

R13

The other asshole
They're like $80 from them... I should've just paid $63 and got Amazon 2 day shipping.

Too fucking late now...

94RS

No fucks given.
Why the fuck wouldn't you buy something from Amazon? I'll pay a few dollars extra for "free" same day-two day shipping.

94RS

No fucks given.
Got my replacement engine slider

I love it when companies make you pay for shipping, then don't even email you that they sent your s***.....

And because I can't do s*** to my car until I get replacement calipers.... I cleaned up the XB.

This s*** is f***ing great

R13

The other asshole
The grill on the rapewagen is so big they had to cut the hood to make it fit :rolf:

I got the chain kit yesterday, and the wrinkle red today.

94RS

No fucks given.
The grill on the rapewagen is so big they had to cut the hood to make it fit :rolf:

I got the chain kit yesterday, and the wrinkle red today.

They tried to make it look like the 08+ Super Duty... I guess it's somewhat close :rolf:

Wtf is the wrinkle red for? :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The valve cover, because you can see it through the fairing.

Originally an idea I got, not from hondas, but from the Nuda :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You can barely see it on the F4 :rolf: And that red isn't gonna match the warplane idea :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The mouth has red in it :lol:

It's meant to be a subtle detail, nothing that's gonna pop out much.