Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Any suggestions on wire connectors for the turn signals? I hate wiring therefor I don't do much of it... therefor I know fuck all about connectors :rolf:

I was thinking about using these for things like fairing removal, but I still need something to connect them to the lights and the bike's harness. Figured I'd ask for input just to keep some kind of fucking activity going around here. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Also: Should I paint the calipers?

If I did I'd either paint them silver, or gold to match the levers.

94RS

No fucks given.
Male bullet connectors on the signal end, female on the wiring harness end. Get the insulated type.

That's what the XB and KZ came with from the factory.

Only paint the calipers if you're gonna use decent paint. The Duplicolor shit is shit :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I bought duplicolor caliper paint once... that fucking garbage never hardened. To this day I can still touch the calipers on the mustang and get red paint on my hands... fucking junk :lol:

Now the duplicolor wheel paint is amazing as fuck for calipers :rolf: That's what I used on the teg and it was tough as shit.

94RS

No fucks given.
The G2 paint I bought for the Integra is supposed to last a really fucking long time... Of course, I still haven't used it yet since I haven't bought new calipers yet :lol:

R13

The other asshole
The duplicolor wheel paint says it resists brake dust, and I believe it. I can't recall ever having to clean the calipers on the teg, they were always pretty clean.

Fuck it, I'm gonna get a can of gold too since I'm ordering a can of black for the rear wheel. Why not waste money on pointless shit. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
The duplicolor wheel paint says it resists brake dust, and I believe it. I can't recall ever having to clean the calipers on the teg, they were always pretty clean.

That's what happens when you don't drive something...

R13

The other asshole
I drove it quite a bit after I painted them. Well, quite a bit being like 2200 miles... I drove it often, just short distances :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Like I'm gonna photoshop that :rolf:

I'll probably just put a black tank pad + grippers and leave it at that.