Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
I could probably accelerate harder too... because your stubby ass will flip if you pin it too hard :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
That's not true at all.... I've only had the front come up a few times when hitting 2nd too hard while sitting upright. If I was tucking, it'd be different. Cuz ya know... That's literally how the frame is designed :rolf:

I've yet to f*** with the suspension adjustments, so there's that too :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Your lanky ass might be able to fit on an XB after all :lol:

Apparently that guy is 6' 3

94RS

No fucks given.
I'm just saying, my short ass feels cramped on the XB some days.... Then other days I'm wishing I had Lightning Low suspension :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
The F4 is a pretty small bike too compared to the zx10 and the '15+ R1. It's low and shorter than most of the jap bikes, the bodywork just makes it look big and fat :lol: The peg placement is what ultimately determines if a bike is too cramped for me, and usually aftermarket rearsets will fix any issues there.

It's actually nice having a short bike because I can stand up with my feet on the ground at lights when my ass gets sore :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Good thing about XB's: everything is interchangeable.

Aftermarket rearsets cost too much? Use Uly peg mounts instead. They're supposedly an inch lower than Lightning pegs (the ones I have), which are already an inch lower than Firebolt pegs.

Look how far down the peg and brake pedal are mounted in relation to the belt tensioner pulley.

R13

The other asshole
That's a hell of a difference :lol:

I'm still hoping for a clean XR-R to convert, but if a clean black/red 12r comes along when I'm looking it'll be hard to pass up :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Oil, filter, and caliper paint delivered. Was going to call bikebandit this morning and see what the fuck the problem was... got an email the master link shipped :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I ordered my GoPro from them I think, they usually ship next day. I'm guessing they had a tough time locating it, or they had to order the link themselves, thus the wait.

Either way... if MotoSport has it... I'm ordering from them from now on :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Haven't ridden one yet, but I've heard plenty of people say they're bland and take some of the enjoyment out of the bike.

You also apparently can't blip the throttle on downshifts because it's not responsive enough, so yeah they suck. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Agreed. Absolutely no reason to do away with cables for electronic shit in this particular application.