Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Brake pads got here. Waiting on wheel/caliper paint, clip master link, chain lube, oil, and filter. Should all be here within 5-7 days time.

Can't see them in the pic, but the brake pads look similar if not identical to ebs pads. Curious to see how they perform.

94RS

No fucks given.
I love when people think they know what they're talking about and spout off the wrong s*** :lol:

Guy tried telling me that 1125's don't have a Rotax engine, they have a Sportster engine.... Then says the bike that came after the 1125 used the Rotax engine. Can you see the flaw in his logic? :rolf:

And start putting some of that s*** on the bike. It'll be a lot easier to knock out a bunch now rather than everything at once :what:

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
Perfect logic... :rolf:

Only thing I can install is the spark plugs, everything else is waiting on something else, but since I have to rotate the engine for the valve clearances there's not much point.

R13

The other asshole
Fucking bikebandit needs to hurry up... they still haven't shipped my chain link. :cussing:

R13

The other asshole
I think I'm gonna order an ebay steering damper.

It's not reeeally in my budget... but this thing is pretty unstable at low speeds and I can't take my hands off the bars to sit up and stretch for a sec while I'm rolling... plus I want more shiny parts :lol:

For $57 if it's shit it's not a huge loss, but most of the reviews on these things seems to be generally good for the money.

94RS

No fucks given.
Didn't you say that thing needed new tires? Probably all new bearings up front too... I'd rule those out as the cause of instability before dropping money on some horribly anodized shit.

R13

The other asshole
The tires are pretty much new, wheel bearings seem good as well, at least the wheels roll free and smooth without noise.

Apparently F4's have head shake, and are just generally not super stable once you let go of the bars.

I'm gonna think on it, maybe wait until everything else is back together since I can't install it without the tank on anyway, would be nice though if it smoothed it out.

94RS

No fucks given.
I didn't spend that money so I could be worried about what I might be able to sell it for... I must be missing your point? :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Who needs bike stands when you can just pick the back of the bike up and sit it on jack stands :rolf: