Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Neither do I right now.... A co-worker wants me to do a full detail (paint correction, windshield cleaning, interior) on their shitty little Kia next Sunday, so there's that if it comes through.

But the Rapewagen was mostly taken care of last week (paint correction isn't worth it on a work truck), which I didn't think to take before and after pics. And all I did today was basic wash with Gold Class. 1200+ miles in a week doesn't exactly leave a nice clean exterior :lol:

And my Integra is filthy, but completely torn down... So it's not worth doing yet. Hopefully by next weekend I'll be able to start getting back to work on it if my damn press arrives during the week... I checked 3 different HF stores, and not one of them carries the one that I was looking for :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
If it weren't actually being used a drag bike, both of us would be bitching about how fucking stupid it looks :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That's because on the road it would just be a stupid, loud, poor handling piece of shit with too much torque that's unusable in the streets :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Torque would probably be completely usable too since it would be too long for s*** like this :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Problem is... if those bikes are getting cheaper... then F4's will be as well :lol:

No after pics, just messing around... painting the front calipers.