Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Looks like a standard XR to me... You already had one of those :lol:

Needs early 00s Honda Racing/Carmichael graphics

R13

The other asshole
crf frame/tail/forks.

Basically they just need to revive the 650R engine exactly the way it was, maybe make a fuel injected version, and electric start for sales reason, and throw it in a CRF chassis and slap the CRF name on it, then offer it with factory excel sumo rims.

R13

The other asshole

Leave it to VHT to take the spray tip duplicolor uses, and make it come out and run like watery diarrhea :lol:

Luckily no one will see the part where it ran so there's no need to redo the WHOLE fucking thing. Can barely see it with the wrinkling anyway.

R13

The other asshole
Basically. It's blue and has the yellow twistable fan tip. Works great on all the duplicolor products I've used, did a complete ass job with the VHT though... paint was too thin, too much came out all at once.

Ironic too because the can says to lay down 3 heavy coats and let it dry... can barely lay down a light coat, even after I shook the can for 5 minutes.

R13

The other asshole
Some of them are shit... like a bad knock off. Duplicolor's have always worked really well for me, except for one can that had a bad seal or something and the paint was spewing out around the pin that you push down in the middle :lol:

A lot of it might've been that I didn't scuff up the valve cover first, but I didn't scuff up the wheel either and the wheel paint worked perfectly :rolf:

Last edited:

94RS

No fucks given.
except for one can that had a bad seal or something and the paint was spewing out around the pin that you push down in the middle :lol:

I had that shit happen with a can of DEI silicone coating (header wrap dye) that I used on the KZ's 2-1 pipe. I think it was the same stupid spray tip :lol:

R13

The other asshole
If I were born in the mid 70s I have the perfect hair for the hair metal era... fluffy fucking shit. That's why I kept it glued in a Mohawk for years :lol:

R13

The other asshole
One step forward, 2 steps back... god dammit.

Brake line banjo bolt started leaking for some unknown reason... caused the paint to break down and wipe off the rim.

First the frame, now the freshly painted wheel. This shit keeps up I'll strip and polish every fucking part on this cocksucker :rolf: