Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Well since you put it that way... :rolf:

Hopefully something comes up soon. There for awhile I was keeping about 1k, but lately I'm lucky to have $100 to my name. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Fresh 93, still won't start.

Battery died really fast after being on a tender all night though so I'm thinking maybe bad battery?

It is getting at least SOME gas, but it's not even offering to fire.

Guess we'll see. My new battery should be here tomorrow or Saturday.

This is like the ultimate "fuck you" because cars & coffee is the 30th and I had intended to take the F4, but if I can't get it running in the next few days there's no chance of that because I still have to take the riding test on it.

R13

The other asshole
A cbr mechanic in Tennessee? You're joking right? These fucking idiots can barely balance a tire. :lol:

If the battery doesn't fix it then I'm going after injectors. They mist when you crank it (I removed the airbox and checked) but if the battery doesn't fix it then it has to be injectors, or maybe it is the fucking fuel filter. If it is I may very well draw the line there. $55-$75 for a fuel filter is too damn much. I'll buy it to get it running again, but I'll sell or trade it afterwards for a dirtbike or something cleaner of less value. I've got too much damn money in this piece of shit already.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
If you really want, he could probably come out to you, he likes helping people. He likes helping people so much that once upon a time his old neighbor from Texas got stranded in Jackson or wherever, and my brother got a car dolly from uhaul, picked him up, and took him and the car all the way to Ohio or Illinois, just because hes nice guy. He used to have a CBR 929 that was stolen and wrecked, but he finally got rid of it.

Unlike you....... Let me know

R13

The other asshole
It's alright. Nice to know there's someone out there like that though.

I'm mechanically inclined enough to fix it... it's more a matter of being tired of fucking with this clapped out piece of shit. It's already got far more money put into it than it's worth, and every time I turn around some new bullshit is broken on it, or it won't run, won't run right, or just some fucking nonsense because it's a frankensteined hunk of junk.

I originally just wanted it because I thought I was getting rid of the teg for something I could ride temporarily, but here I've had it for almost a year, put several hundred dollars, and hours into it and it's still giving me shit.

The dumb thing is I didn't run it out of gas or anything. I rode it the day before yesterday and it was 100% fine. It still hadn't gotten low enough to hit reserve but I stopped at my neighbors house to chat a minute and the battery died so I had to push it home. I filled it up with gas yesterday and charged the battery until my tender switched over to trickle mode, and it just cranked and cranked until the battery died again.

R13

The other asshole
Is it just me, or has this thread been stuck on that 12r video thumbnail for months now? :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Speaking of which... haven't seen anymore pics of it. I bet the oil filter was clogged with metal shavings. :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
That would require it actually running for more than 5 seconds without blowing up. :lol: