Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Fucked up part is that they're starting to roll out these new "ghost" cars

Oh I'll do you one even better... the police in my town have started using "personal" vehicles as cop cars. They have two 11th gen f150s with TN Vols tags and stickers on the windows and shit that are full of hidden light bars and shit, and they've got a murdered out Ford Escape with the factory aluminum wheels and even the windshield is tinted so fucking dark you can't see through it.

Never mind that the side windows can't be less than 35% and the windshield can't be less than 70%. Also if they think I'm pulling over for an unmarked cop car with personal plates and everything, they're fucking dumb. Maybe in a highly populated area, but out on the highway or in some backroads I'm not stopping unless I see a marked car with an officer in uniform in the driver's seat.

Cat fishing cunts, they wonder why people pull guns on them.

I'm not saying all cops are bad, but you can't be pulling that shit and not be a colossal faggot. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
Oh I'll do you one even better... the police in my town have started using "personal" vehicles as cop cars. They have two 11th gen f150s with TN Vols tags and stickers on the windows and shit that are full of hidden light bars and shit, and they've got a murdered out Ford Escape with the factory aluminum wheels and even the windshield is tinted so fucking dark you can't see through it.

Never mind that the side windows can't be less than 35% and the windshield can't be less than 70%. Also if they think I'm pulling over for an unmarked cop car with personal plates and everything, they're fucking dumb. Maybe in a highly populated area, but out on the highway or in some backroads I'm not stopping unless I see a marked car with an officer in uniform in the driver's seat.

Cat fishing cunts, they wonder why people pull guns on them.

I'm not saying all cops are bad, but you can't be pulling that shit and not be a colossal faggot. :lol:

The sheriffs department in the county I live does that shit. A silver 14-15 base model Silverado with pitch black windows and REALLY well hidden LED's, normal FL plate. A few Challenger SRT's, a couple of last gen 5.0's, Taurus SHO's, etc.

My favorite are the unmarked Caprice PPV's.... You know, the ones not sold to the public, only government agencies :lol:

If it was an SS, or older G8, I get it. But a Caprice? :rolf:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Theres nothing I hate more than undercover bullshitters that think they're above the law. Found this fucker almost two years ago

Police should act like how security officers act, make their presence known so people aren't committing crime. I've seen videos of undercovers trying to instigate people, trying to race them so they can get them. In my brother's part of Tennessee, I see undercover Suburbans going up and down the highway. If they have to wonder why the public says fuck the police, then they're retarded

R13

The other asshole
Police should act like how security officers act, make their presence known so people aren't committing crime.

Exactly. Times 577467643456777576x. Quit TRYING to make people commit crimes so your bitch ass can make a paycheck.

I've heard my town also has a challenger with purple flames painted on it going around revving, trying to get people to race... I haven't seen it, but if I see a challenger with aftermarket paint ESPECIALLY in hodunk TN, I'm fuckin suspicious. :lol:

Fuck tha po-lice. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
New battery is a no-go.

Still cranks, but no start. Kinda stumbles a bit like it might run if it was getting more of something. Probably won't work on it today, but it's just about gotta be fuel system related. Hopefully as simple as a couple of clogged injectors. Can't afford a fuel filter or an FPR if either of those are the culprit.

Funny, I always said I prefer fuel injection because it basically never fails, and here I am with a fuel injected bike, acting like a POS carbureted bike. :lol:

94RS

No fucks given.
You mean the carbureted bike that was sloppily converted to an FI bike is having fuel problems?

R13

The other asshole
I mean apart from the civic FPR there's nothing hacked about the rest of the fuel system. :lol:

And it is an f4i engine, not an F4 engine ghetto rigged up to FI.

I just don't get how it can go from running fine, not being ran out of gas or anything, to just "Fuck you" for no reason. :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Exactly. Times 577467643456777576x. Quit TRYING to make people commit crimes so your b**** ass can make a paycheck.

I've heard my town also has a challenger with purple flames painted on it going around revving, trying to get people to race... I haven't seen it, but if I see a challenger with aftermarket paint ESPECIALLY in hodunk TN, I'm f***in suspicious. :lol:

f*** tha po-lice. :lol:
The first thread is a great reason why undercover cars shouldn't exist, because then there is potential for impostors fucking with people

https://ls1tech.com/forums/street-racing-kill-stories/895009-raced-undercover-civic-police-car-wow.html

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/general-car-chat/663989-police-street-racing-entrapment.html

http://forums.whirlpool.net.au/archive/1406100

https://forum.officer.com/forum/public-forums/ask-a-cop/traffic-enforcement-questions/78468-unmarked-dodge-charger-tried-to-race-me-socal