Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Here's the new battery btw

Feels like a battery, seems to work like a battery... made in China just like the $80 ones. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Looks like the shit that comes in Chinese scooters

I was surprised it came fully charged. :lol:

I think it was a few cents over $30 shipped, so if it lasts 3 months that's only $10.10 a month. It has a 6 month warranty though rather than the 3 month bullshit you get with most of the batteries I looked at.

R13

The other asshole
Also I hate my new fucking neighbor... bastard has a yellow '16 50th anniversary r6 that needs a tb sync bad and he's been in and out of the neighborhood on it all day... meanwhile my shit won't even start for no apparent reason. God damn honda :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
At least it runs :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Aaaaand the slight bit of acetone I put on a rag to clean the turn signal completely f***ing melted it. Nice.

If I don't get a nice bike soon I'm gonna burn this f***er to the ground and never ride bikes again.
Check and mate douchebag. Can't outlive mine if you burn it :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

R13

The other asshole
I haven't burnt it yet... all I have to do is wait until your first big trail ride and then I can burn it. :rolf: