Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I worry about their rigidity long term considering the material, but I agree with you. For everyday riders, it wouldn't be the best choice for daily use. I'll use baseball as an example, they'll replace bats after 10 hits or so to reduce the chance of a breaking bat and an easy out. So for race teams using carbon fiber wheels, they can definitely replace them on the whim, no big deal, or at least that's how I see it.

And yea today was good! Hopefully the commission is more than my base wage, since it's one or the other, whichever is higher, not together. So if I worked the standard 2 full weeks and sell only 1 or 2 bikes, the commission might not be higher than the normal wage, so that's what I get. Basically don't make the commission on the couple bikes if that makes sense.But if I sell 2 Ducatis with a commission of $500 on each one, that's already more than the hourly.

I fucking love that though, I get what I put in back with extra money. I don't miss my old job, making not even $2k, with no incentives or bonuses of any kind for my hard work. Oh I get the max allowed raise of 3.09% for a positive review. That's like 40 fuckin cents, fuckin chump change. Sell 4 Ducatis with $500 incentives within a 2 week period and I already made in 2 weeks what I'd make in 4 weeks at the last place. I cant get over that haha

Also on my second day, they threw me on our used Ninja 650 to go on a demo ride with a customer, gettin paid to ride, my dad would be jealous if he were still around!

94RS

No fucks given.
Seen a guy on a new ZX10 reach back to cover his plate and fly through a toll plaza to get out of paying $1.25

Cheap bastard

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Update: Yesterday I sold a KTM 500 EXC F, and today I sold a Ducati Supersport 939 S and a CRF 250L, all at full retail :D

R13

The other asshole
I'm amazed people are buying those boring cheap looking ass "supersport" tourers. They look like Ducati's version of a ninja/cbr 300.

R13

The other asshole
People have money. You do not, simple as that lmao

You mean people have steady jobs and are okay condemning themselves to 3-5 years of payments and full coverage insurance costs.

Call me cheap, but I'd rather pay for a new bike outright and not worry about spending $30k in full coverage insurance on a bike that's gonna get stolen or trashed in 2 years anyway. :lol:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Only Florida and Washington do not require motorcycle insurance, damn noob. Buying a bike outright doesnt build your credit history. Not like you'll be buying a house anytime soon or anything :lol: :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Well, ya know... When the bike you've wanted for 14 years has been discontinued for the past 7 years, it's kinda hard to get credit approval for a "new" bike, isn't it? :rolf:

I'd definitely buy one of those new Sportster Roadsters if I were in the market for a brand new motorcycle though. That's a damn good looking bike IMO.

R13

The other asshole
Only Florida and Washington do not require motorcycle insurance, damn noob. Buying a bike outright doesnt build your credit history. Not like you'll be buying a house anytime soon or anything :lol: :rolf:

I have a house, and good credit, dipshit. :lol:

I'm broke, not in debt. :mrgreen:

But I'd rather save and buy outright because I like to own my shit

Don't get all hostile on me like someone whose name I won't mention, bitch. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Hey Jimmy, why don't you quit bragging about your sales figures and post more pics of the bikes you get to look at all day :mrgreen:

Also:

The old panigale was sexier than the new bulbous headed design :nod:

R13

The other asshole
That would be a sick fucking paint job if the frame/triples were black and the forks were gold or black.