Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

94RS

No fucks given.
Mostly a show piece, though there's a little improvement if going from the stock air box to a hypercharger since it's now opened up and able to breathe.

Edit: I'm talking about on HD's, not Buells.

Also, the butterflies actually do work with the throttle. I know how you like the Breakout so much :lol:
https://youtu.be/2a8MZbRF5nI

Last edited:

R13

The other asshole
I could see it being cool if done just right, maybe a blacked out 12r with a black one with red butterflies.

94RS

No fucks given.
Would still be pretty stupid... :lol:

Best alternative to that would be to run an air box delete

And get a vented aftermarket air box cover.

At least there wouldn't be a goofy fake blower on top :rolf:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
And that screen that replaced the gauges? Using that for a rear view camera....
What the actual f***, is the owner Peter Griffin??? I f***ing walk bike backwards to get them on display outside

Oh and I think the z125 guy has a money issue. $3k bike compared to a bigger $5k or $6k bike. According to the government, he shouldnt have been born poor?

94RS

No fucks given.
The rear view camera replaces his mirrors. If you look at the shape of the front fairing, he chopped the fuck out of it past where the mirrors would mount.

And the Z125 guy shouldn't shop be shopping for bikes if he can't afford what he's looking for. Say he buys the Z125 for 3k(?), how long before he realises that he wasted that money on a bike that's too small. Then comes the realization that if he had spent 1k-1500 more, he could've had something that would at least meet his minimum needs.

It's not like it's a $500 bike like my C70. I bought that thing to take me to work when I was at the dealership, meaning strictly city riding

TL;DR: Z125 chode is a derpy fuck.

Last edited:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
You should be a salesman. Straight up and to the point, could make more commission selling bigger bikes here and there lol

94RS

No fucks given.
They told me that same thing when I was working Buick/GMC.... I didn't take the offer there because I'd be too honest with the customer :lol:

If I think something is shitty about a car or truck, I'm gonna point it out :rolf:

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Our biggest seller is Ducati. You will point out to every person you hear say they love fine Italian bikes that they're actually made in Thailand. They're DucaThais sir. lmfao :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
He knows because I've told him about the Thailand duc factory many times before :lol:

As well as Ducati being a German owned brand hence the wet clutches and timing chains now rather than the infamous dry clutches and rubber timing belts.

94RS

No fucks given.
"The only things even remotely Italian on these bikes are the price tag and repair bills"